Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Where Are You Headed?

Last year about this time, I sat down and wrote a list of the top twenty-five things I wanted to have, do, or be. I kept this list by my computer and looked at it often.

There are a few things I'm still working on, such as an assistant. (Wouldn't that be nice?!) Yet most areas I've taken positive steps, or even achieved my goal . . . such as writing a book for moms (Generation NeXt Parenting will hit the shelves in July), developing a time of Bible reading, study, and prayer with my husband, and booking a family vacation (we're heading to Disney World at the end of the month!).

What about you? If you sat down today to make a list of the top twenty-five things you wanted to have, do, or be . . . what would you write?

If you'd like to share, I'd love to hear about them!

1. Continue to be in tune with Jesus’ voice.
2. Become a dedicated seeker of truth.
3. Become a woman of prayer.
4. Have a healthy spirit, soul, and body.
5. Exercise and eat less.
6. Spend more time studying the Bible.
7. Keep an orderly home.
8. Have our family’s lives be one of peace and not hurry.
9. Have fun times with my family.
10. Support my husband.
11. Develop a time of Bible Study and prayer with John.
12. Develop strong relationships with my kids.
13. Develop a deeper love for my extended family.
14. Stay on a budget.
15. Foster a heart of worship and thanksgiving.
16. Be a voice for young moms.
17. Write a book to help moms.
18. Write a book for veterans.
19. Spend more time with friends.
20. Connect with other families.
21. Write novels that will touch hearts.
22. Develop dynamic speaking skills.
23. Continue to grow and learn as a writer.
24. Find an assistant to help with my writing business.
25. Take a vacation!

Now, what about you . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle