Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hey Mom...

...have you ever thought about going back to school? Enrolling in a correspondence course? Starting a new hobby? Try this:

1. Ask for help. You may need help with things like babysitting and homework. (Yes, homework!) Make a list of those who can help with your various needs … and don't feel too proud to accept their help.

2. Seek alternatives. Some schools have alternatives programs, such as free childcare, community classes, or correspondence courses. Talk with advisers to see what alternatives are available to you.

3. Don't give up! Schooling is hard, but the time you put into it will improve your future. Also, don’t feel you have to finish by next year. If it takes you four years to complete a one-year program … you’re still done! Remember that you will reap rewards in the future for sacrifices you pay today.

4. Finally, remember that YOU are your child's example. Be the person who can show your child to follow big dreams!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 11 July, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"have [I]ever thought about going back to school? Yep and I did
I went back to school
I went to uni and got my bacheor of early childhood education
I did this when I was 32
I throughly recommend it
it gave me so much confidence
and I agree with all your suggestions

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle