Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Turning the tables.

I usually blog about all sorts of things, but I'd like to turn the tables on you. First is a statistic, and second is a question.

According to a poll by Parentsmag.com "80% of parents are fed up with the media's influence on kids, and 77% think that children are growing up to fast."

I don't know about you, but that's a huge majority. My question is ... what are we doing about it? More importantly, what are YOU doing about it? How do you deal with the media? How do you make sure your kids don't grow up too fast?" I'd love to hear ... and I'll post my thoughts too at a later day.


Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle