Monday, March 26, 2007

Dream List...

Did you get your Focus on the Family Magazine in the mail today?

I did, and I was very excited. My article Parents in a Digital World is in there.

I remember in 1994 attending my first writer's conference and thinking ... "Some day I'd love to be published in Focus on the Family." It was a big dream. Today, I saw it come true!

And the article talks about Internet dangers. Boy, I sure wish I knew about www.Shoutlife.com when I wrote it. I would have recommended it! (You can check out my profile at: www.shoutlife.com/triciagoyer

I'm very excited because I've been able to write more articles for them for future issues, too. But it makes me think ... what is something YOU'D like to see an article about?

Or, if you're a writer, what publication is on your "dream list"?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle