Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sparkpeople

Need to lose weight? Want encouragement? Need recipes for healthy foods? Need someone to help you track your goals?



My sisters and I joined Sparkpeople last week and we LOVE it. So far I lost three pounds. If you want to know more watch this short video. (Honestly, they are not paying me to say this ... I really love it!)



This short clip tells you more about the site:

http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/foxnews.asp



Also, be sure to check out my page! And, if you join, ask me to be a friend ... we can encourage each other.



www.my.sparkpeople.com/TRICIAGOYER


Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle