Monday, September 29, 2008

Woogi World


My friend's daughter is super crazy about online games. She has accounts at Barbiegirls, Webkinz, Stardollz, and more. So when I mentioned I had the goods on a new site, Woogi World, she of course went ga-ga!

I invited her over to my blog to give you all a review!

Please welcome Madison!

This site is cool. After my mom sent me the info, I logged in right away.

My favorite part was adopting and dressing my character. There are cool games that teach me about being safe, healthy (ugh!) and nice to others. I earn points and the better I do, the more I earn. I have lots of points. I sent all my friends invites to sign up! We can play 2 player games. We love it.

The leader BigWig even has his own blog. http://woogiworld.blogspot.com/

They gave Woogi to schools for free and Woogi is all about helping others. Check out what they say about that here http://www.woogiworld.com/parents/ and the cool (yeah-right) stuff they have for parents.

I know other kids would like Woogi too. Sign them up at www.woogiworld.com.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 30 September, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post! Love that you invited your friends as well. Hope you have fun :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle