Thursday, October 16, 2008

Carpet Stains?


I was contacted by Spot Shot to test out their new Carpet Stain and Odor Eliminator. Along with the free sample they sent me a piece of carpet and some stain stuff too ... chocolate and ammonia. (Hmmm ... can I eat this chocolate? Just kidding!) Anyway, I really didn't need the samples. My carpet already has stains. Lots of them. In fact I didn't have to wait 24-hours for more to "pop up." You see we were just sitting down to a movie when our dog ... well to put it nicely ... lost his dinner on the carpet.

I'm happy to say that Spot Shot worked great! And since it was out I thought I'd test some of those old spots, too. It worked and it doesn't have that horrible chemical smell. A win-win in my book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle