Monday, October 30, 2006

Things That Make Me Smile

By Tricia Goyer

1. Fuzzy socks.

2. Hot baths.

3. Fresh coffee with cream.

4. A kiss on the cheek from one of my kids.

5. The soundtrack to Grease.

6. The dialogue in Gilmore Girls.

7. When my husband helps me make dinner.

8. When my kids laugh out loud.

9. Watching 13 Going on 30 and soooo understanding that movie.

10. Feeling sore and sweaty after DDR (Dance, dance revolution.)

11. A fun email from a friend ... or sister.

12. My grandma's home cooking.

13. A note from someone telling me they couldn't put one of my books down.

14. Reading my Bible and feeling a sense of peace settle over me.

15. The Sound of Music.

16. When my dog follows me from room to room.

17. Seeing a sparkle in my husband's eyes.

18. Watching my kids doing their homework without my help.

19. A full pantry.

20. Photos from World War II.

21. A freshly styled haircut.

22. Great clearance item . . . 75% off!

23. My husband's heartbeat as I place my cheek against his chest.

24. My bed warmed by on electric blanket.

25. Snuggly sweats.

26. Holding a cuddly baby.

27. Ladybugs.

28. Mashed potatoes.

29. A shiny mopped floor.

30. Photos emailed to me.

31. The scent of cilantro.

1 Comments:

At Monday, 30 October, 2006, Blogger Tricia Goyer said...

My friend, Judy, sent me a link. She said it covers 5, 11, and 26. I agree!

http://i.euniverse.com/funpages/cms_content/12925/greaserbabies.swf

Check it out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle