Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Club Sandwich



I read an interesting article today that might apply to a few of you. It's titled "Stradegies for the Sandwich Generation" and you can read it here. It gives tips for how not to get squeezed finacially when caring for kids and parents/grandparents.

I can totally relate. Two years ago my grandma moved in with our family. We LOVE having her around and wouldn't trade it for the world, but it is a challenge. Some days I have to deal with both Medicare and mutliplication tables. And, the truth is, sometimes it's a financial strain too.

Of course, God has provided for every need--giving me the strength to deal with anything that comes my way.

What about you. Do you find yourself "sandwiched"?

How do you cope?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle