Friday, January 05, 2007

10 Things I Wish I Had Known by Virelle Kidder

10 Things I Wish I Had Known


1. Never stop being your husband's girlfriend.(This one made me realize what I looked like when the kids were growing up still mattered a lot.)

2. There are many solutions to a problem, but anything next to love is only second best. (This one made me learn to love my mother again.)

3. Listening is better than talking. (especially with teens)

4. Mary Hunt's plan on handling money, "10-10-80" really works.

5. God understands. I don't need everyone else to.

6. Be generous and don't worry about the cost.

7. Have more fun every day.

8. Plan ahead even if you don't like to.

9. Celebrate every day as a gift.

10.Things can be replaced. People cannot.

11. One more? Cultivate a thankful, prayerful heart.

Virelle Kidder
conference speaker and author of
Donkeys Still Talk
http://www.stevelaube.com/authors/virellekidder.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle