Monday, February 05, 2007

February CONTEST!!!


My new fiction book, Valley of Betrayal, hits the store shelves this month! Woo-hoo!



The book is the first in a three book series Chronicalling the Spanish Civil War, you can read the first chapter here...



And to celebrate I'm havin' a CONTEST!

Commentors, get commenting!
(I'm sure that's not proper English, but doesn't it just sound exciting!)

At the end of February, I will randomly select a name from everyone who leaves a comment on the blog. The winner will get a copy of my new book, Valley of Betrayal and a Copy of Generation NeXt Parenting! Fun!





4 Comments:

At Monday, 05 February, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well! I guess I'll start, Tricia! Can't leave this contest blank, now can I?

Your fellow Heroes fan,
Pattie

 
At Monday, 05 February, 2007, Blogger RedWritingHood said...

I am still enjoying your Generation NeXt book, I have to stop every few pages to read something out to my husband. He was raised by older parents and it's intersting to note that he parents like my parents parented me, lol...

 
At Tuesday, 06 February, 2007, Blogger ~michelle pendergrass said...

I'm still reading Generation NeXt as well. Love it.

Ok, I'm still reading Arms of Deliverance, too, but I am really enjoying it.

 
At Tuesday, 06 February, 2007, Blogger Tricia Goyer said...

Serenity,

HOW insightful you are to pick up on that! Yes, our parents ages play a big part. Thanks for the encouragement!

Michelle,

SMILE. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle