Friday, September 07, 2007

Bloggermom...

Okay, my friend Kelli alerted me to this cool story about how a blogging, Gen X mom found a HUGE audience overnight. Also, note my esteemed agent, Janet Grant, is quoted in the article!

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-bloggermom_03sep03,1,987830.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout&ctrack=2&cset=true

I thought about trying to mimic her, but that would involve taking in six kids under the age of twelve … and none of my friends would give up theirs. Go figure!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 08 September, 2007, Blogger Gina Conroy said...

I read about this and thought about it as well, but you know, you can't force something like this to happen. You just have to be yourself and see where God takes you!

 
At Wednesday, 12 September, 2007, Blogger Jen's Journey said...

How very interesting. I just feel God will lead the audience to my blog in His own time. In the meantime, I can only hope that what I write is to His glory.

Jennie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle