Guest Blogger...Cara PutnamOops. Normally Cara has Tuesday's, but in my head yesterday was Monday, and today is Tuesday...so I've messed up the schedule!
Anyway...let's just get on with it. Ha!
I love to read, so I thought I'd share with you some of the great new Christian fiction releases this month. Enjoy!
1. A Big Apple Christmas by Vasthi Reyes Acosta, Gail Sattler, Lynette Sowell, and Carrie Turnasky from Barbour. A contemporary collection of four novellas that captures the sights and sounds of Christmas in New York City.
2. A Mommy In Mind, A Tiny Blessings Tale, Book 3 of 6 by Arlene James, from Steeple Hill Love Inspired. A single woman trying to adopt an infant eventually realizes that the attorney behind a nightmarish custody suit is God's chosen mate for her.
3. A Shadow of Treason, 2nd book in The Chronicles of the Spanish Civil War series by Tricia Goyer from Moody Publishers. Sophie must leave behind the man she loves and return to the person who betrayed her. Another layer of war in Spain is revealed and nothing is as it seems.
4. A Texas Legacy Christmas, Texas Legacy series Book 4 by DiAnn Mills from Barbour Publishing. Snuggle down between the covers of A Texas Christmas Legacy, where the miracle of love and life awaits you on every page.
5. Boo Humbug, The Boo Series by Rene Gutteridge from WaterBrook Press. The zany characters of Skary return in this Christmas novella.
6. Finding Marie sequel to Frasier Island by Susan Page Davis from Harvest House. Marie Belanger witnesses a murder and runs for her life not knowing why, eluding her pursuers so well it’s nearly impossible for her husband Pierre to help her.
7. Long Trail to Love 2nd in the Vermont Contemporary series by Pamela Griffin from Heartsong Presents. Carly loses her boyfriend, her job, and the town’s respect in one crazy moment while out-of-towner Nate suffers a similar fate, but when they become “team mates” during a hike into Canada, the trek doesn’t allow for a smooth climb - in more ways than one!
8. Mason's Link by Bill Andrews from Xulon Press, recounts he fictional discovery of a link used to communicate with a departed loved one, considered by Heavenly powers to be the most important event since the Resurrection.
9. Montana Mistletoe by Lena Nelson Dooley, Lisa Harris, Debby Mayne, and Kim Vogel Sawyer from Barbour Publishing. Four friends make a pact to marry by their twenty-eighth Christmas, but as the deadline looms, careers and experiences threaten to douse their Christmas spirit - and their chances for romance.
10. Shadow of Danger by Jeanne Marie Leach from Mountain View Publishing. Sent away from home because of an undisclosed danger, a woman locates an old friend to help, but will she find love or will the danger get her first?
11. Sushi For One? by Camy Tang from Zondervan. Will Lex Sakai be able to surrender her "perfect man" list and give Mr. All Wrong a chance?
12. The Restorer’s Son by Sharon Hinck from NavPress. A new, reluctant Restorer is asked to sacrifice for his people-if he can find a way to yield to the One.
13. When the Morning Comes by Cindy Woodsmall from WaterBrook Press. Wounded by her family, doubted by her fiance, Hannah Lapp plunges into life outside her Old Order Amish community.
14. When the Nile Runs Red by DiAnn Mills from Moody. An Arab Christian dedicated to helping the Southern Sudanese is hunted by his Muslim brothers.
Cara C. Putman
Canteen Dreams -- October 2007; Sandhill Dreams -- May 2008 and Captive Dreams -- September 2008 (Heartsong Presents) Deadly Exposure -- June 2008 (LI Suspense)