Thursday, October 18, 2007

Interview with me by Camy Tang


My friend Camy interviewed me for her blog. Be sure to check out her new book, Sushi for One! Oh...and I have to let you know that she gives away Christian fiction all the time and right now she's giving away an iPod Nano! Hurry on over and visit the contest page on her website for more information.

1. What's your favorite chapter in My Life, Unscripted and why?


My favorite chapter is the one in which I share my salvation story, because from that moment my life is forever changed. It's Chapter 15 ... Titled
Fantasy: Truly Out of This World.

It's amazing that I'm now able to share all my mess ups without totally freaking out. In fact, I share them because I also share the HOPE found in Christ.

2. What movie(s) would be your life?

The Parent Trap--I met FOUR sisters last year. The Princess Bride--God rescued me when I was trapped by the enemy. A Walk in the Clouds--God gave me my husband John as a gift to me and my son, Cory.

3. What movie(s) would be MY life, in your opinion? :)

Camy Tang's life ... Evan Almighty. God told you to do something BIG for Him. You followed ... And now you have monkeys like me following you around
:-)

4. You and me are Thelma and Louise (well, without the abusive husband and bad family lives). Where would we go on our road trip and why?

Oooh, let's go back in time to 1940 San Francisco. We can write an Asian, historical story about amazing women who do great things for the war. Sound good?!


5. All the ice cream in the store has melted. What do you do and why?
I clean it up! I wipe everything down ... I'm a neat freak. My husband's afraid to get out of bed at night because he's afraid I'm going to make the bed while he's gone!

You're off the hotseat! Any parting words?

I love Camy Tang! I'm thrilled God put you as a supporting character in my script!

--

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle