Wednesday, February 06, 2008

3:16 Numbers of Hope, Teen edition



is in stores now!



To celebrate I'm giving away two copies! Leave a comment and I'll draw 2 winners on Febuary 29th.

About the book:
Based on the beloved verse of John 3:16, Max Lucado brings insight to help teens apply this important teaching to their lives.

3:16 is certain to be one of Max's most important titles ever. The book is packaged with a white silicone bracelet with 3:16 printed for a dramatic effect and will be a tremendous conversation starter and outreach tool for teens.
Max offers his unique and simple storytelling for this important message while Tricia Goyer (that's me!) writes teen responses to Max's message, guiding teens to fully understand how this verse can impact their lives. From confession to praise, these responses are sure to bring an insightful look into the personal faith of teens.

Buy the book here



Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 06 February, 2008, Blogger Cara Putman said...

Oh, enter me. I have a niece who is so close to being a teenager that it's scary!

 
At Sunday, 10 February, 2008, Blogger windycindy said...

I really enjoy Max Lucado. I really like reading about him and his relationship when his father was dying from MS. Please enter me in your fabulous book drawing. Thanks,Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle