Guest Blogger...Cara Putman
I ran with Tricia's questions from the post on It's Real Life...
Here we go!
• What is your occupation? Writer, Lecturer, Attorney, and Mom
• What color are your socks right now? White
• What are you listening to right now? Point of Grace, Faith, Hope & Love
• What was the last thing that you ate? Oatmeal :-)
• Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
• If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple
• Last person you spoke to on the phone? Eric
• Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely!
• How old are you today? 34
• Favorite drink? Dr Pepper or good Sweet Tea
• What is your favorite sport to watch? Football: Huskers or Colts
• Have you ever dyed your hair? Hmm ... just highlights :-)
• Pets? 1 dog, 1 cat, fish
• Favorite food? Italian
• Last movie you watched? Facing the Giants with kids
• Favorite Day of the year? My birthday
• What was your favorite toy as a child? Strawberry Shortcake dolls
• What is your favorite season? Summer!
• Hugs or kisses? Hugs from everyone, kisses from husband and kids
• Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry
• When was the last time you cried? Yesterday. Can’t wait to have this baby!
• What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, clothes that need to be put away, Christmas trees to take to the attic.
• Favorite smells? Flowers
• Who inspires you? My kids, my mom, Eric, Jesus
• What are you afraid of? Not having the right priorities
• Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese
• Favorite car? My Pacifica but I love the new Chrysler sports car for someday in the future that doesn’t include car seats or boosters.
• Favorite cat breed? Midnight – the world’s friendliest cat
• Number of keys on your key ring? Too many!
• How many years at your current job? Writing: 3 years, Teaching: 6 years off and on, attorney: 7 years
• Favorite day of the week? Sunday
• How many states have you lived in? 5
• Do you think you're funny? Not really, my brother says I was born without a funny bone, but I think it’s slowly developing LOL
Cara C. Putman
Craftie Ladies of Suspense http://ladiesofsuspense.blogspot.com
Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends.