Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Your 20 wishes!

A friend passed this along to me...and of course, I'm sharing it with you!

Debbie Macomber has a great interview up on CNN right now that I thought everyone here might enjoy!

Way to go, Debbie!

I love the premise of her new book, where a character writes a list of her twenty greatest wishes. And I love the Set Your Wish Free web site Debbie has set up. Reading some of the wishes that have already been posted was a deeply moving experience.

If you were to write a list of your top twenty wishes, what would they be?

So I ask you...what your 20 wishes?

I'll post mine soon!


Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 11 June, 2008, Blogger windycindy said...

I would hope I would have time to think about them! Maybe, that would do more harm than good! Thanks and I am going to Debbie's to visit! Cindi

 
At Wednesday, 11 June, 2008, Blogger Amy said...

Interesting-maybe it is the soon to be recession and everybody worried about money. But I keep hearing about "wishes". Gee, wouldn't we all wish to be self-sufficient.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle