Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My week in photos...

These were actually from the week before we left for Czech.

Writer lunch ... with awesome friends Lisa Bergren, Joanna Weaver, and Gayle DeSalles

Out to lunch with my friend Tara (and Twyla not shown) for my 37th birthday

Cory in our kitchen giving me his best "JcPenny model" pose. (Can you tell I got a new camera for my birthday?)

John "Driving Miss Daisy ... I mean Tricia."

Qdoba dinner on my birthday!! Qdoba donated $1 for every meal purchased on July 17th to our Mexico Mission team ... so that's where we ate.

My good friends who were also supporting the missions team ... in fact half the church was in the restraunt!

Me and my writing buddy Joanna Weaver

Cory ... always texting

John and Nathan

Me and my boy.

Sona and Bekah at our planning meeting for the Czech Missions' trip

More of the Czech team! Sona (in blue) and Iva (in pink) are from the Czech Republic.

Part of the Mexico team making dinner to raise money for their trip! (Cory and Leslie are going to Mexico after the Czech Republic.)

My kids' youth pastor and mentor, Joey. You can't tell he's a youth pastor, can you? (The background is my church foyer.)

Our summer interns from down south. This was the last time I saw them ...because they were returning home before I was returning to Montana

Chance (from Texas) and Nathan. Don't they look like brothers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle