Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Home from Rainy California!

Hi friends! I'm home from rainy California.

I'll be posting more later today, but I just wanted to let you know I was back home where kids, laundry, and housework was waiting. (I was excited to see the kids!)

Also, before I forget, I wanted to point you to a cool blog by fellow Gen X mom Gina Conroy: Portrait of a Writer... Interrupted

Gina has a wonderful interview with Marilynn Griffith (who talks about writing and life), and I didn't want you to miss out.

More blog to come later, I just want to drop and in say "Hi" before I unpacked. Hmmm . . . I guess you can see what I consider more fun!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 12 April, 2006, Blogger Gina Conroy said...

Thanks for sharing my link with other Gen Xers. I have some great interviews lined up with published authors like Rene Gutteridge and of course, Tricia Goyer. I can't wait to hear their take of God, famliy, motherhood, writing, and how to balance it all. Plus you can follow my journey as I stumble down the winding road of parenting, homeschooling and writing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle