Monday, April 10, 2006

Introducing...Guest Bloggers

Okay, if you were to visit my house here in Montana, you’d notice two things right away. I love color. (Yes, red, plum, mocha, and hunter green are perfectly good wall colors.) And I love books. Or, more accurately, I love the information I find within them. I love facts, stats, deep devotions, light-hearted commentaries, current thoughts, classic reads, historical research, and much, much more.

I know that there are many, many Gen Xers like me. When it comes to “wanting to be in the know” we love stuff that’s bloggable, google-able, and repeatable. That’s why I’m introducing (drum-roll please . . .) GUEST BLOGGERS. Every Tuesday and Thursday, I’m going to introduce you to some of my friends who just happen to be wise and inspiring. These are people that I look up to and enjoying connecting with . . . and I’m sure you will to.

To show them your welcome, be sure to tell your friends, post your comments, and check out their websites. I love to think of our growing community of Gen X parents as a “family” (without having to fight over whose house to visit on Thanksgiving!). And I’m sure you’ll enjoy getting to know my friends as much as I have!

Tomorrow you’ll meet Mary DeMuth. Mary’s articles have appeared in places like Marriage Partnership, In Touch, HomeLife, Discipleship Journal. Mary’s books include Ordinary Mom, Extraordinary God (Harvest House, 2005), Sister Freaks (Time Warner, 2005), Building the Christian Family You Never Had (WaterBrook, 2006), Watching the Tree Limbs, and Wishing on Dandelions (NavPress, both novels releasing in 2006). In 2003, she won the Mount Hermon Christian Writers Conference’s Pacesetter Award.

Check her out at:
www.relevantprose.com
www.relevantblog.blogspot.com

She’s my kind of girl, and I know you’re going to enjoy her words. I did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle