Friday, May 05, 2006

ClubMom.Com

I have exciting news . . . I've been asked to be one of the "Expert Moms" on ClubMom.com

If you haven't checked out this great website, it's a must.

What this means is that ClubMom.com will have my articles available on-line. So far I've submitted about fifty of my previously published articles and they will be post 3-4 a day until they are all up. These articles will be available when moms "search" for the topics discussed in them.

The best part is the ClubMom.com reaches 3.5 million moms. How cool is that?!

You can check out my ClubMom.com profile here.

Be sure to read my articles and COMMENT too!

Also, I have a new review on my book for teen moms. You can check it out here.

Fun stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle