Friday, August 03, 2007

Do your kids have the “I wannas”?

Check out these books to teach contentment:

Me Too! and Littler Critter: Just So Thankful! by Mercer Mayer

The Berenstain Bears and the Green-Eyed Monster by Stan and Jan Berestain


Verdi by Janell Cannon

The Big Orange Splot by D. Manus Pinkwater

When Jesse Came Across the Sea by Amy Hest

A Chair for My Mother by Vera Williams

The Sneeches and Gertrude McFuzz by Dr. Suess

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viost and Ray Cruz

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, 03 August, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'd add The Hundred Dresses by Eleanor Estes...one of my all-time favorites for "I Wannas"...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle