Monday, August 06, 2007

Summer Camp!


I love when my kids go to summer camp. Yes, they have fun. Yes, they get a little break from me for a while, but mostly because they come back so spiritually charged up.

I youngest son go back from camp a few days ago, this morning when I got up at 6:30 a.m. he was already up and reading his Bible! Nathan also asked if I could help him find him something for his quiet time. We looked at a few Bible Studies I have around her, but nothing seemed to fit what he was looking for. So then I started searching on-online. We found the perfect quiet-time studies for him at:

http://cbh.gospelcom.net/kfk/home.php

He was SO excited. We printed out the month of August for him, and he’s put together a quiet time binder as I write this.

Years ago, I did Keys for Kids with my older children, I’d forgotten about it until today. If you’re looking for a great devotional and/or quiet time study for your kids, I highly recommend it!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle