Monday, February 25, 2008

And the answers are...

Last week (or was it the week before?), I asked you all to tell me a little about yourselves...THANK YOU! I told you I'd answer them too...

1. What's your name and your favorite pizza?

Garlic chicken pizza.

2. When you were little, who was your favorite super hero and why?

Wonder woman. Loved the invisible jet.

3. If they made a movie of your life, who would you want to play you?

Jennifer Gardner.

4. What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer?

Walking my dogs down my street, soaking in the Rocky Mountain views.

5. What is one item in your house that you should really throw out but probably never will?

Old Writer's Digest magazines.

6. How many brothers and sisters do you have? What are their ages?

One brother 32. Four sisters (that found me last year--32, 31, 28, 25 I think!)

7. If you could visit any place in the world where would you go and why?

Prague, Czech Republic. It's my favorite place on earth and I get to go there this year for a missions' trip!

8. Are you a morning or night person?

Morning, although my family stays up until 11:30 every night.

9. When you were little, who were you most likely to imagine yourself as?

A mom and school teacher.

10. What goofy or funny thing does anyone in your family do to make you laugh?

Come up with funny one-liners.

11. After an argument, who in the family is most likely to apologize first – if at all?

Me.

12. What does someone in your family do for you that helps you most?

My grandma does all the laundry.

13. Name one of your favorite things about your mom or dad.

They believe in me.

14. Share a quirky habit you have. How long have you had it?

I have to clean my ears morning and night after I brush my teeth. Weird, I know!

15. What's the worst thing you did as a little kid? (smeared cheese on the wall, accidentally called Japan, called one of your mom's friends' fat, inadvertently downloaded Pentagon files to your dad’s computer, etc.)

Stole money from my mom's purse to buy books from Weekly Reader. How sad is that!

16. What is the greatest song ever written, and by whom?

I Can Only Imagine. Mercy Me.


Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends! Last week's winner was Cindi Choppes who left a comment on the GenX Parenting blog! Thank you for un-lurking! Send me your book choice and mailing address!

1 Comments:

At Monday, 25 February, 2008, Blogger windycindy said...

Thanks for sharing your answers! I love the questions. I actually have a couple of the same answers as you do!
Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle