Monday, February 11, 2008

Dad buzz...




Quote from Justin Chambers, Grey's Anatomy actor. Justin has been married for 14 years and they have five kids ages 10-5.

Q: How have you maintained a strong relationship with your wife?

A: We've been together for so long that I really don't know any other way to be. I can remember lying in bed with her years ago and having conversations about our grandparents--and now our grandparents are gone. We've gone through that together, and now our parents are getting older and we're going through that together. Every relationship has its ups and downs, but I'm glad I get to go through the ups and downs with her. I just feel really fortunate to have found someone who will be my partner on this journey.




Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 13 February, 2008, Blogger windycindy said...

I have to agree with him! Although, I think boredom can set in if you let it! Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle