Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Request-A-Book!

New Contest...Request-A-Book and Win a gift card to CBD!

Want to help me out? I'd love to get my books into more libraries--YOURS!

To participate in Request-A-Book all you have to do is check out your local library (you can probably do it on-line even) and see if they carry any Tricia Goyer books. If they don't, simply fill out your libraries Request A Book form or give the request to your librarian. And, if they only have a few Tricia Goyer titles, then request one or two they don't carry.

When you're done, send me a little note via my contact page on my website (here) to let me know.

I'll enter your name into a drawing for a $25 gift card to CBD (http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001zeq67AwBtuUqa1gVxCNIoWUp7jCxr6pdfO2uVA0Jfl6y-OG3mM25R1bPaGw54cIucjNvjm74MTPJeRtiiHyztWyPaDaTS3gBZnAJiYEhRNNRu4V3d6C2Tw==)! Fun. Easy.

You can find a list of my books and ISBNs here.The contest ends 10/15/08! Winners will be announced in the next newsletter and on my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle