TaggedJulie tagged for this meme because . . . she thinks I have a lot of time on my hands. (And what in the world does meme stand for?)
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Housecleaner at Lake Shastina golf course.
2. McDonalds babe.
3. Teddy bear crafter (my handcrafted teddy bears were in five states!)
Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. 13 Going on 30. Love the Thriller dance-scene!
2. The Sound of Music—yeah, I pretty much agree with Robyn and Julie on this one
3. It's a Wonderful Life. Yes, I'm a sap.
4. Ever After. My favorite Drew movie.
Four places I have lived:
1. Weed, CA (I was a cheerleader for Weed High. Yeah.)
2. Redding, CA
3. Anderson, CA
4. Columbia Falls, MT
Four things I like to do:
1. Dance with my kids (DDR video!).
2. Go out of town (anywhere) with my husband.
3. Watch movies with my family. (We're currently hooked on old Alias series.)
4. Hit an awesome clearance sale.
Four of my favorite foods:
2. Tamales, enchiladas, tacos … basically almost anything Mexican.
3. Ice cream bars (my weakness!)
4. Thai food.
Four places I would like to be right now:
1. Banaff, Canada
2. Prague, Czech Republic
3. Orando, FL . . . I love those theme parks
4. Hawaii . . . or any other sunny beach
Four websites I visit daily:
1. Amazon.com I do a lot of research, and I order way too many books :-)
2. CAN Marketing Blog
3. Christian Women Online
4. The Visual Thesaurus
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Paris, France
2. Buffalo, NY and Niagra Falls (For a WWII reunion!)
3. Frankfurt, Germany
4. The Hague, Netherlands
Four friends I think might respond—-hmmm (Of course, after they all get back from the ACFW conference!)