Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tagged

Julie tagged for this meme because . . . she thinks I have a lot of time on my hands. (And what in the world does meme stand for?)

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Housecleaner at Lake Shastina golf course.
2. McDonalds babe.
3. Teddy bear crafter (my handcrafted teddy bears were in five states!)
4. Novelist

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. 13 Going on 30. Love the Thriller dance-scene!
2. The Sound of Music—yeah, I pretty much agree with Robyn and Julie on this one
3. It's a Wonderful Life. Yes, I'm a sap.
4. Ever After. My favorite Drew movie.

Four places I have lived:
1. Weed, CA (I was a cheerleader for Weed High. Yeah.)
2. Redding, CA
3. Anderson, CA
4. Columbia Falls, MT

Four things I like to do:
1. Dance with my kids (DDR video!).
2. Go out of town (anywhere) with my husband.
3. Watch movies with my family. (We're currently hooked on old Alias series.)
4. Hit an awesome clearance sale.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Watermelon
2. Tamales, enchiladas, tacos … basically almost anything Mexican.
3. Ice cream bars (my weakness!)
4. Thai food.

Four places I would like to be right now:
1. Banaff, Canada
2. Prague, Czech Republic
3. Orando, FL . . . I love those theme parks
4. Hawaii . . . or any other sunny beach

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Amazon.com I do a lot of research, and I order way too many books :-)
2. CAN Marketing Blog
3. Christian Women Online
4. The Visual Thesaurus

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Paris, France
2. Buffalo, NY and Niagra Falls (For a WWII reunion!)
3. Frankfurt, Germany
4. The Hague, Netherlands

Four friends I think might respond—-hmmm (Of course, after they all get back from the ACFW conference!)
1. Cara
2. Mary
3. Jennifer
4. Gina

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, 20 September, 2006, Blogger Julie Carobini said...

Hi World-traveler, Thanks for the reply.

So. What's a McDonalds babe? :)

 
At Wednesday, 20 September, 2006, Blogger Tricia Goyer said...

You know, those cute front cashiers that can take your order but have no clue how to count back change :-)

 
At Tuesday, 26 September, 2006, Blogger Cara Putman said...

Sounds like fun. Now that I'm back, I'll have to reply. Of course, I have no idea what a meme is either!

 
At Tuesday, 26 September, 2006, Blogger Gina Conroy said...

I sent this out in an email a while ago. I'll have to dig it up and post!

 
At Wednesday, 04 October, 2006, Blogger Mary DeMuth said...

Sorry it took me so long to respond!!! I can't get to this funny-cool list thingie, but I can say my first job was being a counter girl at Godfather's Pizza!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle