10 Things I Wish I Had Known by Katie Schnee10 Things I Wish I Had Known...About Parenting
1. Never give in to fits.
2. Candy is not a meal.
3. Use plastic sheets for a while.
4. Wrestle and play alot on the floor.
5. Pray with and for kids all the time.
6. They can sleep in their own beds just fine.
7. Nurse as long as you can.
8. Skip sippy cups all together.
9. More veggies and fruits as a youngster so they like them.
10. Take them to BSF starting at age 2.
and a bonus: Nq TV!
Katie's enormous faith is an inspiration to all who know her! She is a pretty cool mom of 2 and a fearless wife of an avid outdoorsman, (and I do mean avid). She mentors teen girls at the local crisis pregnancy center and is preparing to become a post-abortion counselor! She is busy, but never too busy for a friend. She and her family live in the snowy north of Montana. We love you Katie!