Thursday, January 18, 2007

Free Copies...


I just wanted to let you all know that I am still offering a free copy of Generation NeXt Parenting to groups (bible study, book club, parenting class) or individuals (reviewers, book buyers, program directors) who will help spread the word.

My publisher provided copies for me to do this--seed books if you will, and I'd love to see them get into the hands of those who could use them.
Also, I'd love to hear any creative ideas that any of you have for spreading the word!


...and here's a bit of generation X trivia:
“This was the generation, after all, for which the term ‘latch-key kid’ was coined. The end result was that Gen X put off marriage and having children in record numbers. Gen X helped push the average age of first marriage over 27 for men and 25 for women. In 1970, the median age at first marriage was 22.5 years for men, and 20.6 years for women. So far, the divorce rate for Gen X stands at an unusually low 8 percent, but if history is a guide, most would agree it’s too early in the marriage cycle of the group to get a proper read on its potential outcome.”
[1] David Athens, Gen X hits big 4-0, Post-Trib.com at http://www.iun.edu/~newsnw/articles/07-19-05_post_trib.pdf


1 Comments:

At Thursday, 18 January, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tricia, a friend from church gave birth to her first child in December, after ten years of marriage. I'd love to pass your book to her! My email is singalullaby@yahoo.com, if I can give you any other info.
:-)Cmommy
(singalullaby.typepad.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle