Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Flashback...Top 10 songs EVERYONE hated in the 90's

From Pop Culture Madness' website and I found the videos at youtube.com...

1. You Must Love Me - Madonna

2. I Can't Dance - Genesis

3. Rico Suave - Gerardo

4. All For Love - Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart and Sting

5. Cantaloop - US3

6. 2 Legit 2 Quit - M.C. Hammer

7. I Finally Found Someone - Bryan Adams and Barbra Streisand

8. Lump - Presidents of the United States of America (Oh, LUMP, I always thought he was saying UP, "she's up, she's up, she's up in my head...")

9. Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough - Patty Smyth and Don Henley

10. Play That Funky Music - Vanilla Ice

and a bonus...

11. Can I Touch You... There? - Michael Bolton


Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends.

1 Comments:

At Friday, 29 February, 2008, Blogger windycindy said...

Hi, I am of the age where I should know these songs! I only recognize one or two. I really must have disliked the others..... Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle