Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday Flashback...



This is a photo of me with my mom. I'm that little dark hair blob. I'm not just laying there. I'm thinking of the great American novel. I promise! My mom was a single mom. She had me when she was 20. My grandma had her when she was 20. I had my son when I was 17 ... and my daughter when I was 20. My daughter is now fifteen. If she's thinking about having a baby at twenty she better meet Prince Charming and walk down that aisle first! Although, it's really okay to break the 20 cycle!

Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends.

3 Comments:

At Friday, 07 March, 2008, Blogger windycindy said...

You mom looks younger than 20! My sister who is 10 years older than me had both of her daughters by the time she was 25! Then, there's me. I got married at 30 (my husband is 7 years younger), I had our first son at 32 and our second son at 35/36. Life is funny.....Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

 
At Friday, 07 March, 2008, Blogger Jen's Journey said...

She's still the same woman I knew...

 
At Sunday, 09 March, 2008, Blogger Yaakov Gelobter said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle