Friday, April 24, 2009

Good-bye, Farewell...

Well friends...

In the immortal words of Dr. Seuss..."The time has come. The time is now..."

...that I must end this blog somehow. (so much for the rhyming - clearly I am not Dr. Seuss.)

Don't worry, I'll still be posting on GenX issues at It's Real Life, so visit me there.

Here is the schedule:

Monday It's Real Life

Tuesday Family

Wednesday Writing

Thursday Marriage

Friday Have you seen this? (Fun/or industry related stuff)

Saturday Teen

Please feel free to contact me via the contact page at my website if you have any questions you’d like answered or would simply like to send me a note.

We can also stay in touch via twitter (www.twitter.com/triciagoyer) or facebook (www.facebook.com/triciagoyer)

With Humble gratitude for your continued readership and support,

Tricia Goyer

And so I leave you with this...

Be well, do good work, and keep in touch. ~Garrison Keillor

1 Comments:

At Monday, 27 April, 2009, Blogger Heather said...

Wow, talk about bad timing! I just picked up your Generation Next book YESTERDAY!! Got to work today to google for more info and here I am. Guess I can read thru this blog and play catch-up. And I will be follwoing ya on twitter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle