Monday, April 13, 2009

I'd say something like this...

If you were to write a letter to your younger self, what would you say? Would you give yourself advice? Or maybe a warning?

I think I'd say something like this:

Dear Tricia,

God loves you more than you realize.
His plans for you are greater than you can imagine.
There is no such thing as rabbit trails. Follow God and all His ways will be made known.
Seek Him more than publication.
Trust Him even through the tough stuff.
Believe in the molding process. The goal is to make you more like His Son.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 01 August, 2013, Anonymous honest company reviews said...

My 6 month old has worn both the large and the one size since he was 3 months old. My almost 3 year old daughter can fit the large which is great to know because my son should be able to wear these till he's about 3! They absorb great and that yellow/green new baby poop washes out great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle