Saturday, August 26, 2006

Pretty in Pink

The other day I just so happened to be flipping through PEOPLE magazine when I was shocked by this headline

OMIGOD--It's Been 20 Years! PRETTY IN PINK

Do you remember that movie? I do. Like it was yesterday. 20 years? Wow, that makes me feel old!

One thing I didn't know was this . . . (quoted from People)

"Duckie Almost Got the Girl. The original ending called for Andie to choose Duckie over rich guy Blane--until test audience booed. 'Girls wanted Andie to go with the cute boy,' says Deutch. The ending had to be reshot and McCarthy, who had already shaved his head for another role, wears a wig in the final scene."

So what does this have to do with parenting? Absolutely nothing . . . but I thought you'd be as intrigued as I was!

1 Comments:

At Monday, 28 August, 2006, Blogger amyanne said...

That was, like, my favorite movie. 20 years? Impossible, that means I was only 12 when I first saw it at the movie theater. Have you seen it recently? It's still pretty good. I love Annie Potts. Memories...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle