Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Arrival!


Last night I was innocently cooking dinner, listening to Sara Groves, and chatting with my husband when the UPS man showed up on the doorstep. (I'm learning to l-o-v-e the UPS man!) I opened the box from Multnomah, and SURPRISE! my first copy of Generation NeXt Parenting was buried in confetti and tied with a ribbon.

Wow. What a great feeling to hold the actual book in my hands. It's a fatter baby than I pictured, stuffed full of Gen X info and insight. I especially smiled as I flipped through it and noticed all the quotes from YOU, my friends! You are just too wise, and your input really makes this book shine.

The books should be hitting the shelves soon! Please pray that God will get it into the hands that need it. This is HIS book . . . and holding it in my hands just amazes me. After all, it was just about one year ago that I first got the IDEA . . . and now it's done and in print. That is truly only something God can do!

Thanks for celebrating with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle