Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Top 10 things I'd like to hear my teenager say...

From Phil Callaway



Laugh Of The Day (from Family Squeeze)

The top ten things I’d love to hear my teenager say:


10: Who needs to eat out? Let me make something.


9: We won’t need the car. We’re walking.


8: Dad, I sure could use a little advice.


7. New movies aren’t cool. Let’ s watch something old.


6. There’s nothing to eat around here. I’ll go buy something.


5. Is my music bothering you?


4. This is my room, but it’s your house.


3. You relax. I’ll do the dishes.


2. Hey, I’ve been on the phone a lot. Why don’t I pay the bill this month?


1. Well, lookie there! It’s 10 PM. I better go to bed. (For more laughs, click here.)



Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 11 March, 2008, Blogger windycindy said...

It is scary how true all of these funnies are really true! I have two teenage sons and they fit most of these 10! I suppose they wouldn't be teenagers if they said these things most of the time. Enjoy.....Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle