Monday, March 10, 2008

Are you a Stealth Fighter parent?

I found this on a blog called GenerationXpert:


Gen Xers are being noticed for their parenting.


They are being called Stealth Fighter Parents because they are “even more protective, digitally keyed-in for constant surveillance, sharp eyes on the target, and ready to strike at a moment’s notice to defend their children’s interests,” according to Neil Howe and William Strauss, authors of Millennials Go to College. Although my kids are really young, this makes a lot of sense to me.

As Gen Xers we do tend to question a lot of things - and we are skeptical. I think that our kids benefit from that. I know that I am not afraid to stand up to anyone on behalf of my kids.It's often said that Generation X can not effect change because of there not enough of us. However, since we are parenting the largest generation in American history, I believe we have unimaginable impact. The hand that rocks the cradle...


So what do you think? Are you a stealth fighter or a helicopter?



Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, 10 March, 2008, Blogger windycindy said...

Hi, I don't even have to think twice about this question! I am a stealth fighter, F-15, F-16, you name it! My husband designs ground support for fighter planes and he is the same. Thanks,Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle