Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Busy Mom? STOP and READ THIS NOW!



I have the privilege of sharing Lisa Bergren's The Busy Mom's Devotional with you. Lisa was one of the first writers to encourage me with my own writing. Last fall I shared about her fiction books and last week I talked about her super cool new family travel website.

But today I want to share about her AWESOME devotional. I love the way it beckons me with it's "hey, it's just 10 minutes", YES I have time for that! I also love that her devotions get into the meat right away. Last week I shared how I began my morning devotions...I wish I had Lisa's book then.

Lisa just launched a "companion blog" for The Busy Mom's Devotional...check it out! http://www.busymomsdevo.com/

Also, Lisa will be on Blog Talk Radio http://www.blogtalkradio.com/stations/bc/momcast live onTuesday (the 22nd) !.


About the book: Think it's impossible to have a spiritual life AND manage family life? There are many days that plainly feel like an exercise of survival. But living a life of devotion means seeing Christ in everything--from changing a diaper to a husband's tender kiss. Join Lisa for a year of "been there" devotions--readings from a mom who lives like you do, in the trenches, but strives to see Jesus beside her, through it all. Do just one devotional a day (or a week!), and you'll begin to see life with more depth and clairty than ever before. And be sure to register for Lisa's eNewsletter on the Contact page if you would like to receive some of Lisa's devotionals (and news/contests/etc) for free!

About Lisa: LISA T. BERGREN is the author of twenty-eight books that have sold many more than she ever believed. She writes a lot from the heart and in whatever category that currently interests her–from gift and children’s books to medieval fiction and Bible studies. She is a wife to Tim, an artist, and mother to three phenomenal children–Olivia, Emma and Jack. The Bergrens live in Colorado Springs, Colorado, and worship at Trinity Lutheran Church in Monument. For more specifics on Lisa, see her Web site at http://www.lisatawnbergren.com/.


See what other's are saying about The Busy Mom's Devotional!


Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends.

2 Comments:

At Monday, 21 April, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to win a book, so leaving a comment. also thank you for mentioning this book and blog - off to check it out!

 
At Thursday, 24 April, 2008, Blogger April said...

This indeed did peak my interest. I do find it hard to settle myself down long enough to do a devotional. I may just check this one out. Thanks for posting about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle