Friday, October 06, 2006

Help Me!

I have so much I need to do today. Sound familiar? So today I made a list. #1 was BLOG. Of course, that has taken me longer than I thought! I'm still on #1.

In addition to this blog and It's Real Life, I'm also a guest blogger today over at Girls, God, and the Good Life.

Do you have a system for getting things done? Maybe something that works better than a list?

In my search for tips on getting organized I found this blog by Tasra Dawson. Do you have any more worthy reads? I'd love to hear them!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 07 October, 2006, Blogger Cara Putman said...

Tricia,

Check out the ACFW online course for this month. A life coach is helping us with just these kind of things. I've already solidified some major decisions off of it. Eck!

 
At Saturday, 07 October, 2006, Blogger Gina Conroy said...

Sorry Tricia, no answers here. I'm going to have to jump on that ACFW course!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle