Monday, March 17, 2008

MeMe Answered!

Last weed I MeMe'd you all and here are my answers.

1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A 3rd grade teacher.

2. What is one test you've had to take before you were finished studying?

Every test. I wait until the last minute!

3. What is one thing you want today? What should you start out asking for?

Today I want to get my desk cleaned off! I should start asking myself how I can keep everything from piling up :-)

4. When is one time in your life that you were going in the wrong direction?

In high school when I was seeking self-satisfaction through dating the wrong guys.

5. Who was the last person you kissed?

My husband, John. Before that I kiss my mom for cleaning out my car for me. Ahhh, what a nice mom!


Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends.

1 Comments:

At Monday, 17 March, 2008, Blogger windycindy said...

Hi, I like your answers. I did that wrong guy stuff do. Maybe, most women do at some point! Happy St.Patrick's Day! Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle