MeMe Answered!Last weed I MeMe'd you all and here are my answers.
1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A 3rd grade teacher.
2. What is one test you've had to take before you were finished studying?
Every test. I wait until the last minute!
3. What is one thing you want today? What should you start out asking for?
Today I want to get my desk cleaned off! I should start asking myself how I can keep everything from piling up :-)
4. When is one time in your life that you were going in the wrong direction?
In high school when I was seeking self-satisfaction through dating the wrong guys.
5. Who was the last person you kissed?
My husband, John. Before that I kiss my mom for cleaning out my car for me. Ahhh, what a nice mom!
Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends.