Things we can learn from kids...Things We Can Learn From Kids . . .
1. You can be anything you want to be when you grow up.
2. Sometimes you have to take the test before you've finished studying.
3. If you want a kitten, start out asking for a horse.
4. It doesn't matter how fast you're running with the ball if you're going in the wrong direction.
5. A little kiss can make a big difference.
Source: Really Important Stuff My Kids Have Taught Me by Cynthia Copeland Lewis
1. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
2. What is one test you've had to take before you were finished studying?
3. What is one thing you want today? What should you start out asking for?
4. When is one time in your life that you were going in the wrong direction?
5. Who was the last person you kissed?
Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends. Last week's winner was Mrs. EL! She left a comment on Tricia's shoutlife page! Whoo-hoo! Congrats!