Thursday, February 05, 2009


I've started a new series here at the blog. Woot. Woot.

Since my Focus on the Family interview I've been getting heaps of questions about marriage and relationships, so I thought I'd answer a few.

Look for a new question each Thursday. And, do you have a question? Send it here!

Martha asked: I wish I could be half as productive as you. Reading your note about homeschooling was realling encouraging to me as I feel like I am a really rotten teacher lately, when do you know when you need to ask for help before you have ruined them?

Tricia: I have faith you're not ruining your kids! Yes, you're probably not perfect ... no one is ... but love and laughter go a long way.

If you have weak areas maybe consider trading time/talents with a friend. Also, know that kids grow and change, and what may be hard this year for your kids may be easy next year!

I know the rest of you have some wonderful advice for Martha! Please leave a comment with your suggestions and I'll send them to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle