Saturday, July 15, 2006

Booksigning Eye-Opener

Last Wednesday I had a chance to do a signing for my book Generation NeXt Parenting. No, the book isn't out yet, but Multnomah made up wonderful Chapter Samplers for me to sign.

The best thing was seeing the EXCITEMENT on the faces of Gen Xers as I told them about the book. Of course, then there were the Boomers who didn't seem impressed at all when I said, "It's a relational parenting book in which I share my struggles and point Gen X parents to hope in Christ." I could see the "huh?" on their faces.

Maybe it's a generational thing. Or maybe the Trans-Am t-shirt I was wearing!

Anyway, I recently discovered a great article titled Generation gap shapes workplace choices. You can read it here.

So what do you think? In your daily life, how are you affected by generational differences?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle