Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dropping the Ball

As moms we try to juggle it all, but sometimes we drop a ball or two. Since last Thursday I was in Denver, Colorado attending the International Christian Retail Show . . . and yes, I dropped the ball on this blog! Sorry about that, friends!

In a week's time, I attended a fiction retreat, spoke at two events, and signed my new books ARMS OF DELIVERANCE and GENERATION NEXT PARENTING.

Actually, GENERATION NEXT PARENTING isn't in print yet, but my wonderful publicist printed up sample chapters. Yeah!

While I was away, my three kids stayed with their grandparents and friends. It was fun dressing up and talking with editors, bookstore owners, and other writers. I loved signing books and seeing the excitement from readers . . . but nothing beats being home.

Since getting back, I've dug into the pile of laundry, cleaned out the frig, went grocery shopping, and made a nice dinner. Now, I'm sitting around watching Smallville with my kids . . . and this is exactly where I want to be.

1 Comments:

At Friday, 14 July, 2006, Blogger Heather Gemmen Wilson said...

Amen! I had fun at ICRS, too (and it was great to see you and your husband!), but my babies need me so much more than the publisher's do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle