Thursday, May 10, 2007

Best advice from MOM...

Cj Darlington of titletrakk.com is running a Mother's Day post asking author's about the best advice they've received from their mother's.
(I think it will publish on Mother's Day)

The best advice from my mom wasn't something she spoke often, but lived with her life. It was, " Everyone is worthy of being considered a friend."

My mom is the type of person who you sit next to on the airplane and at the end of the flight you're exchanging addresses. And she will write, I promise!

My mom is friendly and caring. She proved with her words and actions that people matter--all people, not only those the world considers important.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle