Friday, May 04, 2007

My Life Unscripted...

Coming soon to a store near you … My Life, Unscripted. In it I've shared more about my messed up teen years than I ever thought I would. In fact stories I SWORE to never tell will soon be in print!

Yet, years ago, after I dedicated my life to Christ, I prayed He would redeem those years and bring some good out of them. This book is that redemption in print! It's a dream come true.

So what do you dream about? Check out this quote I found:

"God never simply buries our dead and broken dreams because He'd be burying our hearts along with our dreams. One of two positive things will happen. Either the dream will become fertilizer for something even better, or the Lord will give me the gumption and oomph to bring my dream to fruition. I can't lose either way!" ~Noni Joy Tari

To put in bluntly, the crap (excuse my French!) from my teen years became fertilizer for something better. Believe me, it took a lot of gumption and guts to bring this dream to fruition, but if it can help one teen to choose a better path for her life it's ALL worth it!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, 04 May, 2007, Blogger Jen's Journey said...

I love that quote since I had buried my dreams and now they are coming to fruition since God saw fit to make it so.

But, I am glad He used yours for fertilizer for something more. Go girl! Roll with the cows! (sorry I live in dairy country)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

buy unique gifts at Zazzle